Welcome!!!

As my blog name suggests, this blog will be like a learning journal. I won't go step by step on each dessert on what to do, but instead focus on the technique(s) I was learning and what I discovered while in the process of making it. I hope you will learn a thing or two, or if anything, use this as a reference and get ideas for your dessert-making. Happy decorating!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Koi Fish Cake



This is another example out of my favorite cupcake book What's New, Cupcake?  by Karen Tack and Alan Richardson.  I made this with the extra cake I had left from the State of Texas Cake, so it's technically not a cupcake, but that's alright.  In each chapter of the book, they have an "EZ" cupcake idea, and this is one of them.  Anyway, I still think the book is great and recommend it.

This cake was decorated March 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment