Welcome!!!

As my blog name suggests, this blog will be like a learning journal. I won't go step by step on each dessert on what to do, but instead focus on the technique(s) I was learning and what I discovered while in the process of making it. I hope you will learn a thing or two, or if anything, use this as a reference and get ideas for your dessert-making. Happy decorating!

Monday, March 12, 2012

Happy Birthday! Pie


9" pumpkin pie, pie crust letters

Techniques Used-cutouts

Focus-playing with alphabet cut outs and pie crust

There isn't really anything special about the pie, except that it was really good!  I just wanted to post this because I know there are plenty of people who would rather have pie for their birthday.  Using these alphabet cut outs, which are generally used for fondant, you can make whatever message you want with your leftover pie crust.

This pie was decorated January 2012.







No comments:

Post a Comment