Welcome!!!

As my blog name suggests, this blog will be like a learning journal. I won't go step by step on each dessert on what to do, but instead focus on the technique(s) I was learning and what I discovered while in the process of making it. I hope you will learn a thing or two, or if anything, use this as a reference and get ideas for your dessert-making. Happy decorating!

Friday, August 16, 2013

Baby Stroller Diaper Cake

diapers (size 1), string, ribbon, crib sheet set, yellow tissue paper, silk flowers, kids shoebox (optional)

Focus-trying to make the diapers and crib sheet look like a baby stroller!

 
 
Here's where I got the idea.  Each wheel used 3 diapers, but any size to your liking is fine.  The crib sheet set is in the yellow tissue paper, which really helped with shaping the sides.  I used a shoe box for the overhead part and then wrapped diapers over it. 
 

This diaper cake was decorated June 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment