Welcome!!!

As my blog name suggests, this blog will be like a learning journal. I won't go step by step on each dessert on what to do, but instead focus on the technique(s) I was learning and what I discovered while in the process of making it. I hope you will learn a thing or two, or if anything, use this as a reference and get ideas for your dessert-making. Happy decorating!

Friday, August 23, 2013

Pirate Cake






Chocolate cake in specialty cake pan, buttercream frosting, chocolate buttercream frosting

Techniques Used- star, C border,

Focus-the ENTIRE ship!

Boards on ship
making the cake plate with tinfoil and tracing cake pan
C border
Dark Chocolate pirate flag
using a specialty pan
cake was small, but lots of time spent decorating this cake
all the layers!
Cake pan site

This cake was decorated August 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment