Welcome!!!

As my blog name suggests, this blog will be like a learning journal. I won't go step by step on each dessert on what to do, but instead focus on the technique(s) I was learning and what I discovered while in the process of making it. I hope you will learn a thing or two, or if anything, use this as a reference and get ideas for your dessert-making. Happy decorating!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Clown Cupcake


cupcake, buttercream frosting, clown head (Wilton)

Techniques Used-dot, figure piping: clown (Wilton)

Focus-figure piping a clown

This is another easy cupcake that is fun to make.  You can even change the direction of the arms or legs to give each clown more personality.  I got the heads at Michaels (set of 6), but you can probably get them at any craft store or cake decorating store.  The ruffle is part of the head piece. 

This cupcake was decorated March 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment