Welcome!!!

As my blog name suggests, this blog will be like a learning journal. I won't go step by step on each dessert on what to do, but instead focus on the technique(s) I was learning and what I discovered while in the process of making it. I hope you will learn a thing or two, or if anything, use this as a reference and get ideas for your dessert-making. Happy decorating!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Flower Pie


 I discovered this neat idea when I was trying to find pie crust cutters on the internet.  I searched on Google images, and the second picture above is what I discovered.  The first picture is what I concocted, but I think I would do a few things differently the next time I try this.  For one thing, only use thin strips on top, and another thing, have a smaller center.  If you would like to see this and other yummy treats she's made, visit
 
This pie was decorated January 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment